BMA, a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with a corporate location in Huntsville, AL, has been in business since 2010 providing professional services to the United States government. BMA supports the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint community. BMA’s professional services include administrative support, capabilities development, simulation and software, information technology (IT) and knowledge management (KM), test and experimentation, strategic communications, and manpower and personnel integration. A Career with our team at BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest young SDVOSB organizations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works with the engineering team Lead to support special projects including network equipment refresh, new site deployments, and new service offering rollout.
- Provides backup support as needed to Network Operations Team to support emerging requirements.
- Designs, plans, establishes, and optimizes networks and enterprise network architecture.
- Develops network infrastructures and makes recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization.
- Lead sand supervise teams.
- Designs and validates link performance, quality and reliability.
- Uses measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment.
- Optimizes existing network by adjusting network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Serious applicants must possess:
- Must have a four-year degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or related field.
- Must have 13 years’ experience in network communications industry.
- Must have a current DoD Secret clearance
- Must have a DoD 8570 certification IAT-I
- Must have a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or equivalent certification.
- Understanding of network engineering that includes wired and wireless transmissions, mapping and surveying, configuration of access points, antennas and related equipment, cabling infrastructure to support WLAN systems, client wireless configurations, operations and troubleshooting a plus.
Benefits and Perks
BMA, attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive total compensation plan that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and federal holidays
- Tuition reimbursement