BMA, a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with a corporate location in Huntsville, AL, has been in business since 2010 providing professional services to the United States government. BMA supports the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint community. BMA’s professional services include administrative support, capabilities development, simulation and software, information technology (IT) and knowledge management (KM), test and experimentation, strategic communications, and manpower and personnel integration. A Career with our team at BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest young SDVOSB organizations.
Job Summary Logistician
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide inventory management support to include: storage, distribution, maintenance, transportation, utilization, and disposal of material
- Processing, tracking and researching requisitions, reallocation or redistribution material, documenting/analyzing usage requirements/history
- Provide material, management of material on PM CCS systems, creating various monthly reports, maintain inventory, develop long term material usage plan.
Qualifications and Skills
Serious applicants must possess:
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience since 2000 as a warrant officer, property book officer, or Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) at a battalion level or higher.
- Must obtain and maintain a Secret clearance supported via Tier 3 background investigation standards (www.dss.mil).
- Certified and previous working experience with Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE); working experience with Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS).
- Must be able to meet CRC deployment requirements
Benefits and Perks
BMA, attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive total compensation plan that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and federal holidays
- Tuition reimbursement