BMA, a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with a corporate location in Huntsville, AL, has been in business since 2010 providing professional services to the United States government. BMA supports the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint community. BMA’s professional services include administrative support, capabilities development, simulation and software, information technology (IT) and knowledge management (KM), test and experimentation, strategic communications, and manpower and personnel integration. A Career with our team at BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest young SDVOSB organizations.
Site Manager/Trainer and Maintenance Technician
Job Summary: Supervises personnel performing the maintenance and training activities to include training lane preparation under the program contract
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance on PM CCS systems,
- Conduct training and prepare training lanes, often under field conditions.
- Utilize Government furnished technical documentation to perform system diagnostics and fault isolation to root cause failures.
- Travel to authorized locations to respond to calls for corrective maintenance; perform scheduled maintenance and upkeep of systems.
- Attend informational meetings that support improvements to equipment maintenance and training support.
- Provide information and other experience acquired during support to PM CCS concerning the actions performed during the conduct of training and maintenance
Qualifications and Skills
Serious applicants must possess:
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience since 2000 in maintenance and training of fielded military equipment to include leading a contractor logistics support (CLS) team of 5 or more personnel.
- A minimum of two (2) years serving as a certified military equipment instructor. Able to prepare training lanes to include clearing an area of metallic clutter.
- Must obtain and maintain a Secret clearance supported via Tier 3 background investigation standards (www.dss.mil).
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal). Knowledge and proficiency of selected computer applications (ex: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be able to meet CRC deployment requirements.
Benefits and Perks
BMA, attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive total compensation plan that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and federal holidays
- Tuition reimbursement