BMA, a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with a corporate location in Huntsville, AL, has been in business since 2010 providing professional services to the United States government. BMA supports the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint community. BMA’s professional services include administrative support, capabilities development, simulation and software, information technology (IT) and knowledge management (KM), test and experimentation, strategic communications, and manpower and personnel integration. A Career with our team at BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest young SDVOSB organizations.
Drafter Basic (Level I)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inputs layouts, drawings and designs to specifications using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software.
- Reviews drawings and supporting documents to verify specific dimensioning, tolerances and adherence to organization or industry standard practices.
- Connects the linkages of the project results to the budget and identify business benefits and increase return on investment.
Qualifications and Skills
Serious applicants must possess:
- Must have a High School diploma, an Associate’s Degree and/or Technical degree desired.
- Must have 4 years’ experience using Computer Aided Design (CAD) 2012 software and equipment.
- Working knowledge of basic engineering, architecture or construction principles.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Experience working with project teams.
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of computer hardware/software fundamentals.
- Applicants must be self-motivated, and enjoy a collaborative environment.
Benefits and Perks
BMA, attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive total compensation plan that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and federal holidays
- Tuition reimbursement